Martha Lester Harris, MPA – Founder, President & CEO
An accomplished entrepreneur, Martha’s passion for helping people stay healthy led her to found both Fizika Group and now, b_Fizika, LLC, a Pennsylvania Benefit Company whose mission is to help advance brain health across a lifespan.
In January 2018, Martha was selected to work with Catamaran, LLC, a tech accelerator based in Harrisburg. Together they are creating a beta version of Fizikaflex, a digital platform designed to help seniors stay healthy to reduce their risk of cognitive decline. She appreciates the opportunity to work with a dedicated team of software engineers and designers who have helped form her vision for a tool that will help seniors at risk of dementia to continue to live independently and with dignity.
For more information, visit Catamaran
- 2018 – Founder, b_Fizika, LLC
- 2015 – Layman Award presented by the Pennsylvania State Association of Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance for “meritorious and unselfish service to the profession.
- 2009 – Present – Owner, Fizika Group, LLC
- 2005 – Recognized by Governor Ed and First Lady Midge Rendell as a Distinguished Daughter of Pennsylvania For a listing of all Distinguished Daughters, click here
- 2000 – 2009 – Founder, Vice Chair, President/CEO InnerLink, Inc. a developer of web-based solutions for health education, physical education and student health records. Led the development of HealtheToolsforSchools, a secure portal for coordinated school health in Pennsylvania.
- 1981-2000 – Public/private positions at the regional, state and national levels in the fields of international trade, economic and workforce development. Martha worked for two governors of Pennsylvania (Dick Thornburgh and Tom Ridge) and the late US Senator John Heinz (R-PA).
- 1977 – 1981 – WHP-AM-FM-TV, Harrisburg, PA – Martha was an on-air news correspondent, anchor and assignment editor.
- BA – 1977 English and Theatre – Dickinson College, Carlisle PA
- MPA – 1987 Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- 1994 – Certificate in Entrepreneurial Management, Carnegie Mellon University
- Martha’s profile on LinkedIn
Yvonne Tejada – Community Benefit Officer
- Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional
- Focused on building partnerships that are ethical
- Expert in government contracting and grant development
- JD – Villanova University School of Law
- BA – Pennsylvania State University
- Yvonne’s Profile on LinkedIn
Kathryn Harris – Digital Media Specialist
- 2015 B.A., Communications Alvernia University, Reading, PA
- She is interested in all things digital, check out her work @ #digakat
- She helps produce Fizika’s Energy4Learning newsletter and keeps track of our expanding network of contacts.
- Kathryn is an expert in sourcing quality products and services for our clients.
- Kathyrn’s Profile on LinkedIn
Rebecca J. Tarbert, PT, DPT, GCS, CLT – Fizikaflex Pilot Manager
- An accomplished physical therapist with 19 years experience
- Master’s Degree, Physical Therapy, University of the Sciences, Philadelphia
- Transitional Doctorate Degree, Temple University
- An educator and facilitator in clinical public and private workshops
- National and state conference speaker, mentor, coach and author
- Specialties include management of lymphedema, geriatric physical therapy and best practice client care
- Rebecca’s Profile on LinkedIn